Why do so many artists put ArtFest Fort Myers at the top of their “must-go” list?
The answer is simple: ArtFest is all about you, the artist.
So on behalf of the staff, volunteers, and Board of Directors of ArtFest Fort Myers, I want to welcome you to your festival.
We’re 100% committed to making this a great experience for you — enjoyable as well as profitable.
That’s why we promote the festival extensively and effectively. (Last year 85,000 people showed up to shop and buy.)
And that’s why we give plenty of tips for artists, so you can make the most of every show you attend.
Please feel free to be in touch with any questions. We love talking with artists and we want you to succeed!
Here’s What the Artists Have to Say …
Amenities for Artists
Artists come first at ArtFest Fort Myers.
- Artist Corner includes daily complimentary continental breakfast, water, soda, coffee, snacks, and private indoor restrooms.
- Booth sitters.
- Drive up access for ease in loading.
- Friday set-up times vary by section.
- Professional overnight and daytime security.
- Ample storage space behind booths.
- Reserved artist parking for vans & RVs.
- Special group rates at nearby hotels.
- Opportunity to advertise in festival publications.
$5,500* in cash awards. This year’s winners are invited to exhibit in the following year’s show.
*New this season, the ArtFest Fort Myers Awards for professional artists will be expanded to include the Ben Essenburg Award. Ben Essenburg is an extraordinary painter and friend to ArtFest Fort Myers. He provided valuable insights and sound advise in the festival’s early years and juried into ArtFest a record thirteen times. We are pleased to honor his many contributions by adding a $500 award in his name, beginning in the 2017 season.