Steering Committee members serve as chairmen of each area of the art festival. Their input, ideas and contacts make them a vital part of the ArtFest Fort Myers team. Many Steering Committee members have been involved with ArtFest for 10+ years.
As the art festival continues to grow so does the Committee. New members are always being recruited. Join the most fun festival team in town!
Steering Committee commitments
- Two meetings of the full Steering Committee (October, January)
- Subcommittee meetings — varies by subcommittee, averages three or four meetings per year
Special benefits for Steering Committee members
- Access to all VIP activites (Opening Night VIP Party & VIP Terrace during the festival weekend)
- Annual Commemorative Poster
- ArtFest Fort Myers Polo Shirts
- Meals, beverages & snacks during art festival set-up and festival weekend
- Invitations to all private ArtFest functions throughout the year
- Radio for festival communication
- Golf Cart access for on-festival-site travel
- Reserved Parking on the festival site
- Dinner at all full-committee meetings
- Post-festival Party
- Chance to develop relationships with other Fort Myers community leaders
- Chance to develop relationships with ArtFest sponsors
- HAVE FUN!
Steering Committee 2014
Food & Beverage
Proudly Supporting the Steering Committee